FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What type of insurance do you accept?We accept all PPO’s, Dental Discount Plans, Indemnity Plans, Medi-Cal for people under 21 years, Delta Dental, Healthy Families,
Military Insurance, and CHDP.
- What insurance companies do you accept?We accept ALL P.P.O (Preferred Provider Organization) insurances including:
- Delta Dental
- Operating Engineers
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- First Dental Health
- United Concordia
- Healthy Families (Delta Dental)
- Liberty Dental
- Dental Health Alliance (DHA)
- United Concordia for Military
Not all PPO’s are shown. If you don’t see your insurance plan on this list, please please call 619-425-5323 or use our contact form
to get your questions answered.
We also work with all Dental Discount Plans.
We accept Medi-Cal for patients under the age of 21 years. If the patient is over 21 years of age, only extractions are covered.
If you have both Medi-Cal and Medicare, you qualify for dental services. Call 619-425-5323 or use our contact form to request
- How much do you charge for exams and x-rays?We charge $45 for exam and x-rays.
- Do you take walk-ins and emergencies?Yes, we do.
- What payment plans do you offer?We offer Care Credit, Springstone, and OAC.
- Do you accept Medi-Cal for people over 21 years old?Medi-Cal for people over 21 years old only covers extractions and no other dental treatment. Patients are responsible for the cost
of $45 for exam and x-rays before the extraction can be done.
- Are you open on Saturdays?Yes, we are. Our office is open on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- What are the office hours?Naples Plaza Dental Practice hours of operation are:
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- What credit cards do you accept?We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, Care Credit, and Springstone.